CBD Drops 12% [10ml]
CBD Drops 12% [10ml]
CBD drops are a natural extract of organically grown cannabis with a full spectrum of active ingredients or cannabinoids dissolved in cold-pressed rapeseed oil, with an emphasis on a higher concentrations of cannabidiol (CBD).
- 1 (drop) = 4mg CBD
- THC <0.2%, does not act psychoactively
- organically grown with full plant spectrum
- product of Slovenia
ERBETIX CBD drops are made from high-quality hemp extract (Cannabis sativa) and rapeseed oil, which is specially selected for better taste and more efficient absorption.
- obtained by the most advanced extraction method, preserving the widest possible spectrum of terpenes and other cannabinoids
- due to low THC content there is no psychoactive effect
- produced and packaged in Slovenia
- the product is laboratory tested and in accordance with strict European regulations
- free of GMOs, gluten, artificial colors and flavors
- suitable for vegans
- a dropper is included for safe and accurate dosing
- 1 drop = 4mg CBD
- use the product as needed, it can be used several times a day
- the dosage depends on the organism of each individual
- stop using the product in case of hypersensitivity
- store in a dark and cool place
- keep out of the reach of children
- shelf life: 18 months
- Cannabidiol (CBD) 12% = 1200mg
- rapeseed oil
- quantity 10ml = 250 drops
- THC < 0,2%
Rapeseed is one of the most important oilseeds in the world and the second most important source of vegetable protein. Its seeds contain 40-50% oil, 15-20% protein and numerous minerals and vitamins. Rapeseed has very little unsaturated fatty acids, only 6-8% of the total fatty acids, which is less than other vegetable oils.Rapeseed oil is becoming more and more recognized all over the world as it is much more beneficial and durable than other oils.Rapeseed oil was chosen mainly due to the extremely favorable composition of fatty acids (high content of omega 3 and 9), and high content of vitamin E. Essential fatty acids play a decisive role in the normal functioning of cell membranes.This oil is extremely beneficial to the body, as it helps lower elevated cholesterol levels, lowers elevated blood fat levels, lowers triglycerides, consequently reduces the occurrence of cardiovascular diseases, improves metabolism, strengthens the immune system.
CBD – CANNABIDIOL is an active ingredient found in cannabis plants. Cannabidiol CBD is one of the 60 active cannabinoids in cannabis. The active ingredient CBD is not psychoactive for users, which gives it a wide range of application for both humans and animals. CBD stimulates the functioning of the endocannabinoid system (ECS) of cellular receptors.